|Game Room||Oni Dojo|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
The Singe love hot and spicy food. The hotter and spicier the better and there is no spicier food in Terrapinia then the molten insanity pepper. The insanity pepper is so hot that it can light paper plates on fire. It’s spicy that even waving one of those peppers in the general direction of any other food will make that food so unbearably hot that it will be inedible for most Funkeys!
While most Funkeys avoid the molten insanity pepper like a bad sunburn, a full plate of raw insanity peppers is a Singe’s favorite meal! The Singe eat these peppers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and would even sprinkle them on ice cream for dessert if they could just figure out how to keep the ice cream from instantly melting.
In fact, the Singe eat so many insanity peppers that flames erupt from their mouth and eyes. They eat these peppers so often, that the flames have left permanent red scorch marks on their faces giving the Singe their frightful appearance!
This diet of insanity peppers is also the key to the Singe’s strength in the Oni Dojo. The Singe prepare for each fight by eating especially large plates of insanity peppers. This volatile meal ignites the fire in their eyes and makes the Singe hot-tempered and aggressive. The Singe also know that there is no way they will get a glass of water until the fight is over giving them extra incentive to beat their opponents as quickly as possible.
If you see a Singe grubbing on a plate of insanity peppers, you better watch out, because a flaming lunatic is coming your way!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Blue) - 258
- Rare (Red) - 262
- Very Rare (White) - 269
These values can be inputted into the Funkeys Selection Mod to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Blue) - 00000102
- Rare (Red) - 00000106
- Very Rare (White) - 0000010D
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Singe
- It's hard to tell when a Singe has a fever because we all are hot heads.
- A Singe always carries a fire extinguisher in case he has a sneezing fit.
- What's the most important part of a Singe's wardrobe? Flame proof shorts.
- Molten Insanity Peppers don't make Singe aggressive...and I'll throttle any Funkey who says so!
- What do Singe eat on their Birthdays? Hotcakes!
- U.B., if you see a Singe with fire in his eyes, he's about to enter the Battle Dome...or he just had a big breakfast.
To Master Lox
- I know you're tough, Master Lox. But mess with a Singe and you're messing with fire.
- Sure you can have my coins, Henchman, but I guarantee they'll burn a hole in your pocket!
To Mayor Sayso
- Sorry about the ice skating rink melting during our last Singe party, Mr. Mayor. It does make a nice swimming pool, though.
To Jerry Pearl
- Hey, Jerry, do you know what a Singe's favorite side dishes are? Firecrackers and Hot Potatoes.
- If you ever need a Luau fire started your Majesty, I'm your Funkey!
- Sorry, Native, all a Singe carries is toasted coconut.
- Singe's name was misprinted as Kali on early packaging.