Flipper Fever is a game located in Funkeystown's Drift Raceway. It is accessible to the Drift tribe.
With a gifted talent for anything mechanical, the Drift are constantly designing and building things so they are faster and more extreme....behold Flipper Fever! The Drifts' version of Pinball!
Your arrow keys control the flippers - the left key controls the left flippers and the right key controls the right flippers.
Hitting space will 'tilt' the machine. Hitting this too many times will lock the machine up.
To launch the ball, press the down arrow key and release when the plunger is fully depressed.
Score big when you hit the pinball into the bumpers, targets, and ramps!
To activate multi-ball: With one ball, hit left and right big bumpers and then drive the ball into right and left large ramps. If successful, a new ball will appear in the launcher.
Roll over the speed sign upon leaving left loop ramp and the ball will speed up for several seconds and you will be awarded bonus points
- At 3,000 points, you will receive 20 coins.
- At 7,000 points, you will receive 60 coins.
- At 12,000 points, you will receive 80 coins.
- At 15,000 points, you will receive 120 coins.
- At 21,000 points, you will receive 160 coins.
- At 40,000 points, you will receive 200 coins.