|Game Room||Tiki Hut|
|Game||Bounce N' Break|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Tiki is a Funkey released with the base game. The Tiki tribe is native to Kelpy Basin.
Tiki is a Funkey that appears to be amphibious and reptilian at the same time, featuring rounded crooked teeth, seaweed all over their body, as well as black markings, and an unassuming tiki like expression. Their main color motif changes from purple (common), yellow (rare) and, gray (very rare).
The Tiki are believed to be the first Funkeys to inhabit Terrapinia. All other Funkeys evolved from the Tiki. The first Tiki crawled out of the primordial soup and walked on land over a million years ago.
Hunters and gatherers, they quickly became the dominant species. They created a thriving society, the ruins of which can still be seen in the Mesofunkey Plains. They developed the first language, writings and were prolific artists.
Tiki artifacts are highly prized by collectors. While once fierce warriors, the Tikis now live an almost Zen-like existence and despite their ferocious look, modern Tiki are vegans.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Tiki
- The MesoFunkey Plains isn't a dance.
- We Tiki were the first Funkeys to crawl out of the primordial soup. I still find noodles in my ears.
- Have you ever seen a Boggle eat? And they call us primitive?
- Remember, Tiki are the native Funkeys, but not the naive Funkeys.
- Tiki are the O.F. - Original Funkeys.
- Hey kid. As part of the oldest Funkey race the one rule to always follow is: I never take advice from anybody.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Now I know how the first Tiki felt seeing a Funkeysaurus!
- Ah! A moolah-stealing Henchman!
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, I found some more Tiki artifacts in my attic for the Funkeystown Museum.
To Jerry Pearl
- Hello, Islander Jerry. I once believed that you lead a Zen-like life, same as the Tiki, but now I realize you're just a goof-off.
- Long live the King of all tropical Funkeys!
- Sure I have coconuts, my Native brother! What kind of Tiki would I be if I didn't carry coconuts!
Base Game: Introduced.