|Game Room||Drift Raceway|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Drift's design is based on a car's speedometer. His face is almost completely covered by one of these, with the needle pointing to what would be the 80-100 miles per hour marker. This speedometer has a green needle and markings, a black face, and a white ring around it. Drift also has white and green stripes around his head and torso, and green hands and feet.
Common Drift is yellow, Rare Drift is red, and Very Rare Drift is black.
The Drift feel the need...the need for speed! The Drift do everything fast. They walk fast, drive fast, and even talk fast. The Drift talk in their special Drift language, which consists of motor and screeching tire sounds, and they talk in this language as rapidly as they possibly can! They talk so fast that the term "motor mouth" was coined to describe anyone who is talking too quickly to understand what it is they are saying! Also, when someone is having trouble being understood they say, "do you catch my Drift?"
The Drift have a gifted talent for anything mechanical, and are constantly tinkering things in order to make them faster. The Drift are always designing and building faster and faster vehicles, and they will spend days making slight yet precise adjustments to their creations in order to get even the littlest amount of additional speed.
This mechanical talent and love of fast things makes the Drift the best friends of the Vroom. The Drift are always making modifications to Vroom stunt vehicles in order to make them faster and able to jump larger and more dangerous stunts. The Vroom, in turn, test all the new crazy fast vehicle designs that the Drift can think of.....sometimes with spectacular results!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Yellow) - 170
- Rare (Red) - 183
- Very Rare (Black) - 196
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Drift
- I once made a Funkey Car so fast it got to the finish line five minutes before the race started!
- Have you seen Vroom around? I need to adjust his clutch.
- If you have need for super Funkey speed, catch a Drift.
- Anything you can make, a Drift can make faster.
- I'm all revved up to rev something up!
- You're a little slow U.B, but I like you. Come by anytime for a turbo-charged upgrade.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! For my newest stunt, watch me disappear! I'm outta here!
- You're going to have to be fast to collect my tax, Henchman, if you catch my Drift.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, I want to talk to you about those silly Funkeystown speed limits.
To Jerry Pearl
- How can you stand to live on Funkiki Island, Jerry? Everything is so SLOW and relaxed. Boooor-ing!
- I don't mean to complain, your Highness, but do you realize there isn't one decent parts store on all of Funkiki Island?
- Why are you Natives so nuts for coconuts?