|Game Room||Tank Funkmarine|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Tank is a Funkey released with the Dream States expansion. The Tank tribe is native to Daydream Oasis.
Tank's design is based on a Scuba Diver. It wears a wet-suit with colored highlights on the head, arms, and feet. The head coloring is a single stripe running from the neck to the scuba mask. On its back is an oxygen tank which connects to its mouthpiece. Tank's left arm has a dive computer. Its feet are colored like flippers, with five stripes running down each foot. Its scuba mask is partially filled with water.
Common Tank is blue with yellow highlights, Rare Tank is grey with orange highlights, and Very Rare Tank is white with grey highlights.
Another of Dr. Tinker’s failed experiments was his quest to fix the eyesight of all Funkeys. He developed an innovative but doomed procedure to correct bad vision that he called Oasic. By playing the music of a popular Funkey band really loudly right into the eyes, the lens that covers all Funkey eyes, called the wonder wall, was supposed to became smooth and flawless. Dr. Tinker always claimed complete success. The problem was the patients no longer produced tears. The Tank, as they became known, had to wear masks that were always filled with salt water so their eyes wouldn’t dry out.
The Tank turned this affliction into a strength, and became the greatest sea explorers in the known world. The Tank are obsessed with undersea discovery as the Xener are with space exploration.
Prior to the creation of the Dream States, the Tank had fully explored every drop in every ocean throughout Terrapinia, from the shimmering reefs of Kelpy Basin to the bottomless trenches of the Frigid Murk, there were no more mysteries of the marine to be discovered.
When the portals to Daydream Oasis were opened, and the Fractal Sea was discovered, the Tank couldn't get there quick enough. With a new ocean to explore, and amazing undersea discoveries to be made, the Tank quickly built a dock on the shores. Now they live a life of ease, every one of them has all they need, sky of blues, and seas of green, they all live in their Yellow Funkmarine!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Yellow) - 163
- Rare (Orange) - 179
- Very Rare (White) - 192
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Tank
- I know I parked my Yellow Funkmarine around here somewhere.
- Why does the Great Funkeys Ocean roar? You would too if you had that much sand on your bottom.
- It seems awfully dry out here to me. I think I need to moisturize.
- Under the Fractal Sea is where this Tank would rather be!
- This mask keeps my head swimming, even on dry land!
- There's an old Tank saying, U.B.: the deeper you dive, the more interesting things you'll discover. That's true about Funkeys too.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Times like this I REALLY wish I was under the sea.
- If you think I'm going to give you my hard-earned treasure, then YOU'RE the one who's all wet, Henchman.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, What do you have to say about the dangerously low number of swimming pools, aquariums and water fountains in Funkeystown?
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry Pearl! Let's ditch this solid ground for some soft Funkiki sea!
- The Pineapple Chieftan! No Funkey is an island, but you come pretty close, your royal immenseness!
- Can't give up my coconuts, Mr. Native. I need them for ballast when I want to be a landlubber.
- Dr. Tinker's Oasic experiment is a reference to the song Wonderwall by Oasis.
- The Tank Submarine, the home of the Tank, is a reference to the song Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.