|Game Room||Snipe HQ|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Snipe is a Funkey released with the Dream States expansion. The Snipe tribe is native to Nightmare Rift.
If you ask a Snipe, they will gladly tell you that the Snipe are the best trained, best equipped, toughest, fastest, meanest and most humble members of the Funkeys Armed Recon Stealth Elites. Of course that’s because only Snipe are allowed to join the F.A.R.C.E!
While it is typically the Webley explorers that will discover new lands on Terrapinia (and beyond), it is always an elite group of Snipe that will be next sent to the newly discovered territory. Being uniquely suited to sneak around without being detected, it’s the job of F.A.R.C.E. to perform stealth reconnaissance on any new territory, scout out and deal with any potential danger, and make sure that everything is safe for future Funkeys travelers.
The Snipe pride themselves on their extensive training regiments and their military discipline. The distinguished F.A.R.C.E. leader, General Key-Oki expects his troops to always be ready for new and dangerous missions. General Key-Oki keeps the Snipe commandos in constant training exercises so that they will be prepared to deploy at a moment’s notice! Because of this constant training, these groups of Snipe become like brothers.
Spending so much time crawling through high grass and running training mission deep into the bush has led the Snipe to be given the nickname “the Bush Brothers.” Most enlightened Funkeys equate the word Bush with F.A.R.C.E. However most Funkeys also say, “May the F.A.R.C.E. be with you….because you certainly don’t want them against you!”
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Grey) - 172
- Rare (Blue) - 185
- Very Rare (White) - 202
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Snipe
- I'm on an official F.A.R.C.E. mission, so move along.
- I must report this encounter to General Key-oki, A-SAP!
- It's hard to be humble when you're this good.
- If you're not F.A.R.C.E, you're Boggle toe jam.
- Snipe are the best, forget the rest!
- May the F.A.R.C.E. be with you, U.B, because you certainly don't want them against you!
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! AMBUSH! If only the rest of the F.A.R.C.E. was with me I wouldn't have to run away scared.
- Tax me? Snipe never carry loose change when we're on a mission, you hunk of tax collecting junk!
To Mayor Sayso
- Please stay out of my way, Mayor Sayso. No need for civillians to be involved since this is a total F.A.R.C.E. operation.
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry Pearl. If trouble ever broke out your years of sitting around qualifies you as a perfect hostage. Congratulations.
- Your Majesty, did you realize that unripened pineapples and F.A.R.C.E. grenades look so similar, they are easily confused? I didn't.
- No, I don't have any coconuts, islander. What kind of a Snipe would I be if I brought coconuts on a recon mission?
- Many of Snipe's in-game quotes and descriptions reference the Star Wars saga. For example, General Key-Oki is a reference to the prominent Jedi named Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi. The common saying about the F.A.R.C.E. is also a reference to the popular quote "May the force be with you."
- Snipe's bio also references common criticisms against the presidency of George W. Bush.
- In game, there is a distinct difference in the suits of common and rare snipe, although in the figures, the differences outside of the light of the goggles are subtle.