|Game Room||Berger Haus|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Berger's design is based on a dairy cow. Rather than spots, Berger has wavy stripes of white running vertically along its body. Berger's hands and feet are tipped with hooves, and it has a pink snout and udder. It also has a small yellow bell around its neck.
Common Berger is brown with brown hooves, Rare Berger is yellow with grey hooves, and Very Rare Berger is lavender with grey hooves.
While the Boggle are famous for their butter, the Berger are famous for their cheese! The Berger are master cheese smiths, and have perfected thousands of recipes for creating some quite interesting cheese combinations.
True Funkey food connoisseurs love to attend the Berger’s famous cheese tasting parties where they can debate the merits of each variety of cheese. Does the Triple-Dipple Funkberry Gouda taste better with a glass of fresh Bumblejuice, or is it the not so subtle taster explosion of a dirty Berger cheddar platter more appropriate? It’s all just a matter of taste!
The Berger have a real sense of their history. Their ancient king is preserved in a kind of plastic coating and on the display in the great Berger hall. He is a real tourist draw, attracting many visitors each day. Some find him majestic, others a bit creepy as he stares out at you with plastic eyes.
Not only do the Berger create the most delicious varieties of cheese throughout Terrapinia, they are also the cheesiest when it comes to conversation! The Berger are notorious braggarts, particularly about their cheeses, and always seem to have an obvious and artless way of making a point. They have a very effected way of speaking that makes even their most casual statements sound like conceit. “I’m’ soooooo happy to see you” or “please moooooove your car” come off quite arrogant. Despite this, deep down the Berger are truly good natured Funkeys!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Brown) - 169
- Rare (Yellow) - 182
- Very Rare (Purple) - 195
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Berger
- If it's not made by a Berger, fondue is a Funkey fon-DON'T.
- Some Funkeys say Berger are "extra cheesy." I say, "Thanks for the complement!"
- Smile and say "Cheese!"
- If you're not a Berger you don't knooooow Jack about cheeses. You're noooo Gouda.
- There's nothing like a wedge of Hot Fudge Pickle cheese for breakfast. Uuuuuutterly delicious!
- There's no point in crying over spilt milk, U.B, unless it's when a Berger slips and falls. Then it's utterly hilarious!
To Master Lox
- Master Lox. I...I have that special Coffee Grounds and Stinkberger Cheese you ordered.
- Stealing money from a cheese artist? Now that's really cheesy, robot.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mr. Mayor, would you care for some Triple-Dipple Funkberry Gouda? It's homemade.
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry! How about some fresh Crab Yogurt with chocolate sprinkles?
- Your Royal Pineappleness. I am sooo honored to meet with a Funkey with as large a hat as yours. You must be verrry important.
- I have some Salty Coconut Funkeyradish Cheese. Will that do, Mr. Native guy?