|Game Room||Stitch Catacombs|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Stitch is a Funkey released with the base game. The Stitch tribe is native to Magma Gorge.
Funkey folklore reports it like this - a long time ago the Stitch were trusted with the great secret of King Funkankhamun of the Golden Age. It was a secret so great it could bring down the King, his Golden Age and maybe all of Terrapinia.
As protectors of the this great secret, the Stitch kept away from most other Funkeys, spending their time lurking in graveyards, peacefully cultivating and gathering mushrooms. They were so successful in keeping this secret, that all Funkeys started entrusting their secrets to the Stitch. They would follow other Funkeys around, learn the secrets and then store them for safe keeping.
After years of this behavior, the Stitch evolved to having lips sewed shut, an eye for danger, and no heart so that they can never be tempted to tell their secrets. If what they knew got out . . .
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Green) - 38
- Rare (Brown) - 39
- Very Rare (White) - 40
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Stitch
- Don't put your Funkey secrets in a vault. Keep them in a Stitch.
- I have an eye for danger. It's the left one, since it's the only eye I have left.
- All hail King Funk! King Funkankhamun, that is.
- I left my heart in San FranFunkey. If you're ever there please mail it back to me.
- Your secrets are safe with me. After all, my lips are sealed.
- Secrets are easy to tell, U.B., but difficult to keep.
To Master Lox
- Even you can't make me tell my secrets, Master Lox.
- Yes, I have coins, Henchman. But where they are, I'll never tell.
To Mayor Sayso
- The city's secrets are safe with me, Mr. Mayor.
To Jerry Pearl
- Funkiki Jerry. I couldn't help but notice that you snore when you meditate.
- If you ever need someone to guard your secret recipe for Pineapple King Upside-down Cake, I'm your Funkey.
- I don't have any coconuts, Mr. Native, but I do have some lovely graveyard mushrooms.
- The design of the Stitch could be a reference to the threatening phrase "snitches get stitches."
Base Game: Introduced.