|Game Room||Wasabi Pagoda|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Wasabi is a Funkey released with the base game. The Wasabi tribe is native to Magma Gorge.
Naturally stealthy and skilled in the ancient art of Funk-Fu the Wasabi are extremely secretive and rarely speak. Always appearing silent and composed, their aloofness is often misunderstood and sometimes feared by their fellow Funkeys.
The Wasabi do nothing to dispel this image. Preferring to keep to themselves, they are in perfect harmony of mind and body. Honesty, self discipline and respectful behavior are their core values. They are often deep in meditation, studying ancient scrolls, painting and sculpting or engaged in rigorous exercises to hone their fighting skills.
Wasabi physical feats are those of legend including stories of walking up walls and on water, and extended levitation. No one has ever challenged a Wasabi and lived to tell the tale.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Black) - 47
- Rare (Blue) - 48
- Very Rare (White) - 49
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Wasabi
- Most Funkeys fear the Wasabi and their Funk Fu powers.
- Funk Fu teaches to avoid a fight at all costs - then kick serious butt.
- In battle, Wasabi are like the wind: before you know what happened we've mussed your hair.
- Don't bother me, I'm meditating.
- An ancient Wasabi saying: "Mess with a master of Funk Fu and the outcome will not be good for you."
- The greatest victory is the battle NOT fought, young U.B...although kicking Goya tail is pretty satisfying.
To Master Lox
- If it is time to confront my destiny, Master Lox, then so be it.
- Wasabi have no need for money, tax collector. The Ancient Funkey teachings say we should only use credit cards.
To Mayor Sayso
- The honorable Mayor Sayso. I bow to you and your office.
To Jerry Pearl
- Island Jerry. Wasabi find your lack of [sic]
- My sword and I are at your service, oh Great Tropical Chief, if you ever need anything sliced, diced or flaked.
- I have no coconuts, island citizen. They are too tough a nuts to crack, even for thoses who study Funk-Fu.
Base Game: Introduced.