|Game Room||Mulch Co-Op|
Mulch is a Game Creator Funkey released with the Paradox Green expansion. The Mulch tribe is native to Paradox Green.
Mulch's design is fairly simple. He has a white body, with two round horns protruding from his head. On his body, he has green trees on what appears to be mountainous terrain, and his face is adorned with a green recycling symbol.
With Master Lox's henchman polluting the lands with their evil ways, the youthful Mulch have been driven to tears about the state of their land and declared themselves the "Green" saviors of Terrapinia. They have dedicated themselves to minimizing the impact of Funkeys on Terrapinia, by re-using and recycling everything. They are so fanatical about minimizing their impact on Terrapinia, that when they travel, they make sure to step only where other Funkeys have stepped before, as a way to even minimize their footprints!
Young, confident and cool, the Mulch have made "Green" the buzz word of this generation. While good intentioned, the Mulch have been known to be a bit snobby, and have little regard to those that don't agree with them. Mulch believe most Funkeys are ignorant to reusable fuels and can often be found giving long winded lectures about "reduce, reuse, recycle" to eye rolling listeners. With a keen understanding of biodegradables, recycling, and composite earth, the Mulch live by the slogan, "if it powered us once, it can power us again."
The most optimistic and motivated for the future, the Mulch love to use the spotlight to spread the word of conservation. They started I'm Musty International to help clean smelly closets. Created a safe haven for pompous environmental activists called the Vain Forrest and zealously protect its right to exist. And they have even begun to produce movies in an effort to spread their message. The most famous Mulch movie, "The Inconvenient Tooth", showed the Funkey community the impact that wasted tooth paste could have on the environment, and has successfully convinced some Funkeys to recycle their toothpaste again and again...and again. While this does wonders for the environment, it has a less then pleasurable effect on the breath!
The popularity of this movie and excitement around the "Green" symbol have made companies all over Terrapinia seek endorsements from the Mulch, as a way to connect with the youth, or more specifically, their coins. Don't be mistaken though, coins don't sway the Mulch. Only products that achieve a rating of "Absolute Bogglicious" in the Boggle Sweet Excretion test can have the honor of being branded with the coveted Mulch symbol.
Where the Boggle's motivation towards recycling revolves around dietary fiber, the Mulch believe conservation is a part of their high morale fiber, and that it is everyone's responsibility to be Green. Despite their differing motivations though, the Mulch and Boggle's similar life purpose of cleaning up Terrapinia has made them the greatest of friends. They can often be seen playing a game of Boggledunk, where the objective is to be the first to slam enough garbage into a Boggle's hungry mouth to make them burp!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 294
These values can be inputted into the Funkeys Selection Mod to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 00000126
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Mulch
- Sure would be nice if instead of always making new things, we learned how to make old things new!
- Do you have a moment for me to tell you about 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle'?
- Don't throw away your dirty tissues. You can reuse them as napkins.
- I once saw another Mulch recycle a spoon and fork together. He called it a spork. Brilliant!!!
- I love the smell of hot compost in the morning.
- You look good in white U.B., but "Green" is the color of the future.
To Master Lox
- If you would just reduce, reuse, recycle Master Lox, there wouldn't be such a big need for coins.
- I would love to give you my coins Henchman, but I already recycled them!
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor, we would like you to sponsor a program that promotes the reuse of dirty foot prints into trail markers.
To Jerry Pearl
- Hey Jerry, we were wondering if we could run some solar power ideas past your tan?
- We would love to start a composting program on Funkiki Island, your Majesty. Coconut trees love worm food.
- Sorry Mr. Native, but we just turned our last coconuts into bowling bowls. You'll have to go find some in the gutter.
- The organization "I'm Musty International" is a reference to the relief organization known as Amnesty International.
- Rare and Very Rare versions of Mulch were initially planned. Rare Mulch would have had blue trees and recycling symbols, and Very Rare Mulch would have had red trees and recycling symbols.
- During development, Mulch's working name was Recycle.
- According to one of the CD games from Wendy's kids meals, the Mulch like "recycling, Earth, biodegradable, and dietary fiber."