|Game Room||The Dot Spot|
Dot is a limited edition Funkey introduced with the Dream States expansion, available exclusively at San Diego Comic Con 2008 for $9.99 at the U.B. Funkeys Booth. Only 2,000 Dot Figures were ever produced. The Dot tribe is native to Funkeystown.
Currently Found/Owned Dots
|Owner:||Dot Number:||Box Status:|
|Brent Heisey (vintagetoycorner on eBay)||0221 / 2000||Sealed|
|Mixer||0222 / 2000||Sealed|
|Nover||0231 / 2000||Sealed|
|Willington||0232 / 2000||Sealed|
|Rebsingh||0242 / 2000||Sealed|
|McWhorterPark||0410 / 2000||Sealed|
|SmallSticc (TheZMW)||0473 / 2000||Opened|
|DoctorJeffrey (SuperSecretGalaxy)||0483 / 2000||Sealed|
|adi.mafia||0484 / 2000||Sealed|
|unitigasus||0485 / 2000||Opened|
|Sapphire||0755 / 2000||Sealed|
|Willington||0787 / 2000||Sealed|
|Lauthai||0832 / 2000||Sealed|
|Ziro||0836 / 2000||Sealed|
|Chegger (Duettf)||0839 / 2000||Sealed|
|Karby64 (Dilo)||0848 / 2000||Opened|
|tommy (sunny)||0964 / 2000||Opened|
|Beat||0977 / 2000||Sealed|
|Haz||1213 / 2000||Sealed|
|Shiny||1228 / 2000||Sealed|
|unknown_scientist||1229 / 2000||Opened|
|Onewa80||1237 / 2000||Sealed|
|Ryan||1245 / 2000||Sealed|
|Qklam||1246 / 2000||Sealed|
|nameless_||1250 / 2000||Opened|
|Cayde||1617 / 2000||Opened|
|DerTurmWachter||1642 / 2000||Sealed (rough box)|
|adi.mafia||1687 / 2000||Sealed|
|StitchStalker101||1702 / 2000||Opened|
|Taitrahedron||1770 / 2000||Opened|
|Aznbui99||1774 / 2000||Sealed|
|Xetvan||1817 / 2000||Sealed|
|Caden||1833 / 2000||Sealed|
|Vikutta||1840 / 2000||Sealed|
|Rachel (Jazz Pizzazz)||1850 / 2000||Sealed|
|EpicSquidislife (MundaneInstruction14)||1856 / 2000||Sealed|
|adi.mafia||1870 / 2000||Sealed, figure dislodged|
|403shot||1879 / 2000||Sealed|
|Bryan1-2||1926 / 2000||Opened|
|Frick||1950 / 2000||Opened|
|Yovanni||1952 / 2000||Opened|
|adi.mafia||1957 / 2000||Sealed|
|ashley (FFM)||1979 / 2000||Sealed|
|wtgtiv||1987 / 2000||Opened|
|Librarian Larry||1998 / 2000||Sealed|
|Henchmen Dave||Unknown||No Box|
|Luis SaladBar||Unknown||No Box|
|a_lx175 (eBay Username)||Unknown||No Box|
|Alex Orr (A.O.VA)||Unknown||No Box|
|Dancing Spinda||Unknown||No Box|
Dot's design is based on a ladybug. Dot has several black spots on her face, as well as long insectile antennae. Her eyes are on a white ellipse in the center of her face. Dot has a grey shirt-like torso, with a picture of a ladybug on her belly.
Common Dot is red, Rare Dot is yellow, and Very Rare Dot is green.
It is said that each dot has the ability to grant a Funkey a single wish. The gift of giving is so deeply imbedded in the Dot, it is the single source of their happiness. But a Dot can use this power to grant a Funkeys wildest wish only once in their entire lifetime. As soon as the Dot has granted this wish, they are filled with such joy, they fly away with the wind, never to be seen again.
This puts the Dot into a strange, somewhat ironic position in life. The closer they become to another Funkey, the better friends they are, the more they want to grant them a wish. But as soon as the do, their friendship ends and they fly away. To a non-Dot, this seems quite sad.
Because their gift is always in demand, the Dot are very shy in public, preferring not to call any attention to themselves. Dots tend to be quiet and reserved. But don't mistake quiet for sad; the Dot have an almost Zen like happiness that few other beings ever achieve. True embodiments of the phrase "it is better to give than to receive."
No matter how quiet they are in public though, when they play their favorite game, Dot-Shot, an entire other side of the Dot comes out. The Dots reserved manner gives away to a fierce sense of competition, and their typically silent gesturing is replaced by loud, raucous behavior. Proving once and for all that is possible for some Funkeys to change their spots
It's really quite amazing to find a dot, and if you do, you should consider yourself quite Lucky!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Red) - 252
- Rare (Yellow) - 253
- Very Rare (Green) - 257
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Dot
- Maybe if you wish for a true friend, I won't have to fly away!
- If you wish only to be happy, you may not need this Dot wish!
- You don't have to be a Lucky to get a wish from a Dot, just a good friend.
- Don't be wishy washy when you wish for a Dot wish or you'll wish you hadn't!
- Think you can beat me at Dot Shot? Talk about wishful thinking.
- I know it's hard to believe U.B., granting a wish even better than receiving one.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! I wish some Funkey would wish you away!
- You may get my coins Henchman, but you'll never get my wish!
To Mayor Sayso
- You know what I wish for, Your Honor? An All-Terrapinia Dot Shot Tournament!
To Jerry Pearl
- You don't need my wish Jerry...you already have the sun on your back and the waves at your feet!
- Hey, your Heiness, guess we're both royality, since I'm the Queen of Dot Shot!
- I could grant your wish my Native friend, but do coconuts really buy happiness?
- Dot was only available in a limited run of 2000 figures at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con. As such, only her Common variant is available.
- Dot's story seems to be a shout-out to how hard it is to find her figure.
- Dot is by far the most valuable Funkey, selling rarely on eBay for several hundred dollars.
- One of Dot's other variations were planned to be released in a bundle.
- Due to not being mass produced, outside of prototypes, Dot is the only functional figure without a serial number.