|Game Room||Lotus Sanctuary|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Lotus is a Funkey released with the base game. The Lotus tribe is native to Funkeystown.
Lotus' design is based on a Giant Panda: its arms, stomach area, and feet are coloured, as well as the humps on its head. The area surrounding its eyes is also coloured, however only one eye appears to be open. Lotus has a broken heart symbol in the centre of its torso. The rest of Lotus' body is white.
Common Lotus has black highlights, Rare Lotus has red highlights, and Very Rare Lotus has blue highlights.
Lotus are extremely calm and peaceful Funkeys and have an intense connection to the planet - the Great Mother Terrapin. Lotus are friends to all wildlife and have the ability to communicate with many different types of animals. Some say they can even talk to trees.
With such a natural bond with the environment, it seems odd that the Lotus reside in the heart of Funkeystown. Could this be the reason for their broken heart? Then again, maybe it is their strong bond with the environment that holds all of Funkeystown together.
Either way, the Lotus stay cool in all situations, even Master Lox and his evil henchmen don't get the Lotus too worried. Their expressions never change.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Black) - 74
- Rare (Red) - 75
- Very Rare (Blue) - 78
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Lotus
- Lotus believe that if you treat the Great Mother Terrapin well, she will return the favor.
- Funkeys love to talk to animals; but Lotus think it's even more amazing to listen to animals.
- Rub a Lotus for luck!
- Lotus love being tree huggers...except for the splinters! Ouch!
- It's a Lotus' natural instinct to love nature.
- Remember U.B., if you hug Mother Nature, she'll always return the favor. She's very Funkey that way.
To Master Lox
- Hello, Master Lox. I assume you are up to something dastardly?
- Always chasing the coin, huh Henchman? You'd get a much better payoff if you hugged the Great Mother Terrapin.
To Mayor Sayso
- Your Honor, I want to discuss building a new wild animal park where the Mayor's mansion is now.
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry, my fellow, mellow Funkey. I hope the wild life of Funkiki Island is treating you well.
- If you ever need to get away from the pressures of your island kingdom, your Highness, you are always welcome at my condo in downtown Funkeystown.
- I don't have the tropical fruit you seek, Mr. Native, but I was chatting with a very nice coconut tree just the other day. Perhaps he has some he could give you.
Base Game: Introduced.