|Game Room||Oni Dojo|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
The Raj live in the deepest, darkest, part of the Nosretep Tam Jungle. Like all the tribes of the Hidden Realm, the Raj are strong fighters and fierce competitors. But the true love of all Raj is their hair. They sport perfectly coiffed, beautiful manes of lush hair. This obsession with their hair is built into the fabric of their society. Their system of government is a Hair-ocracy; the Raj with the best hair rules. And any violations of grooming law is considered Hairesy and severely punished. The outgoing King of the Raj, Naj Raj, lost his reign when he decided to violate the latest trends and try to single handedly bring back the Caesar cut. Justice was swift, he was dispatched abroad to ponder his Hairpocracy. The current King, Krisrajson Raj, rose to power with unwavering adherence to a single principle - gel is your friend. All Raj are now required to study the latest hair fashion magazines like Rajsmo, Rogue, Raxim and RQ. King Kirsrajson believes that beautiful hair starts with a beautiful mind.
The Raj are always trying to enforce their hair styles on the other Funkeys. They operate salons in 14 provinces including the Republic of Rajjanistan. Their mission, to make the world smooth and silky, like them.
Before a Raj leaves the Nosretep Tam Jungle, each is marked with the spiritual paw print of their tribe so that no matter how far they travel, they will never forget where it was they came from, and what their tribe stands for. Each toe of the spiritual paw represents one of the core attributes of the hair care: Clean, Cut, Coif, and Control. “The rules of hair care are simple and finite; any Rajsmo Raj can tell you that.”
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Orange) - 259
- Rare (Green) - 263
- Very Rare (White) - 270
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Raj
- My Spirit Paw represents the four attributes of the Raj: Courage, Cunning, Cleaniless and Cat-napping.
- Think I'll tell the secret location of the Raj lair? No way, Funkey. Talk to the paw.
- As A Raj, I inherited all my battle dome skills from my Paw.
- Don't follow me, I'm going to the Raj secret lair.
- A Raj in battle is nothing to sneeze at.
- Here is the Raj philosophy U.B: spar today, cat nap tomorrow.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Wish I was at my secret lair right now!
- You want my coins, Henchman? Ten rounds in the Battle Dome, winner takes all.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, why aren't more Funkeys visiting the Raj Hairball Museum?
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry! You and I have something in common; we both LOVE catnaps.
- Your Majesty, so nice to meet a fellow jungle Funkey.
- Okay, Mr. Native. I'm from the jungle too, so I know a nut from coconuts when I see one.