|Game Room||Xener Landing|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Xener is a Funkey released with the base game. The Xener tribe is native to Laputta Station.
Xener means traveler in Funkey. In the late 40th century, Funkeys were obsessed with space travel. They spent millions of coins on missions that accomplished very little. The last flight mission crashed and remains intact to remind them of this frivolous program but the Xener still believe that space travel is the final frontier.
It was the Xener experience with travel that helped the Guild of Master Technicians build the first portals. Their intention was to boldly go where no Funkey had gone before – the furthest reaches of space. But they found the portals ill equipped to reach that far. An unexpected benefit was using these portals for travel throughout Terrapinia.
Now the Xener spend most of their time playing space video games, honing their skills for one day, they will return to space.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Green) - 53
- Rare (Red) - 57
- Very Rare (Black) - 58
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Xener
- Give me wide open outer space any day.
- Space: just another Funkey frontier.
- Xener go boldly where no Funkey has gone before!
- Space is the place for this Funkey!
- I'm a space cadet and proud of it!
- Hello U.B. Are you interested in becoming a space cadet, like me?
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Now I REALLY wish I was on a planet far, far away!
- Sorry, Henchman, but all my funds go to the Funkeys' Space Program.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor, have you had time to review my "Space Ladder" proposal?
To Jerry Pearl
- Sorry Jerry, you're just too spacey, even for me!
- If you're the "Pineapple King," then why do all your followers go around collecting coconuts?
- Did you know that the first Xener Space Craft were made from coconuts, my Native friend? At the time, it was very expensive.
Base Game: Introduced.