|Game Room||Vlurp Keep|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Often feared for their fiendish fangs and ferocious features, the Vlurp are some of the most misunderstood Funkeys in Terrapinia. Rather than being brooding vicious friends, the Vlurp are in fact strict vegetarians who prefer nothing more than a good salad and a glass of tomato juice! This misconception, which causes the irrational fear of the Vlurp in most other Funkeys, drives the Vlurp absolutely batty!
The only Funkeys that the Vlurp have managed to convince of their true gentle nature are the Sprout. Being strict vegetarians, Vlurp share the Sprout’s love of gardening, and have formed a strong, if unlikely friendship.
However, while the Sprout are the most accomplished gardeners of all Funkeys, the Vlurp are hands down the worst! The Vlurp prefer to live in harsh cold environments, and have an irrational fear of the sun, which of course are not good conditions for growing vegetables!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Grey) - 168
- Rare (Green) - 181
- Very Rare (Red) - 194
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Vlurp
- I know I look scary, but have you ever looked in a mirror?
- I have a face only a Sprout could love.
- When the moon is full, I roam around the graveyard and...garden.
- This sun is brutal. I'm really more of a night Funkey.
- I vant to drink your...tomato juice!
- Don't be afraid; U.B. LOOKING scary and actually BEING scary don't always go together.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! You are the scariest Funkey of them all!
- Get lost Tax Collector before I use my fangs on you like a can opener.
To Mayor Sayso
- I want to volunteer for community service, Mr. Mayor. Give me something I can really sink my fangs into and make a difference.
To Jerry Pearl
- You sit out in the sun all day? Jerry, that's the scariest thing this Vlurp has ever heard!
- The famous Pineapple King! You must share with me some of your tropical gardening tips.
- Coconuts? Sorry Mr. Native, I gave them up ever since I chipped a fang on one.
- The vegetarian diets of the Vlurp may be a reference to the Bunnicula series of children's novels.