|Game Room||Rewind Roost|
Rewind is designed after a Moluccan King Parrot with, a red head, blue upper body, red lower body, green feathered arms, a yellow beak as well as talon feet, and (being a chat Funkey) blue antennae with white eyes off the sides.
The Rewind are as known for their colorful markings, outgoing personalities, and their love, some say obsession, with a good tale. They have been known to fly to the furthest regions of Terrapinia on a moment’s notice if they believe an opportunity to learn a good story, even just a piece of one.
While they are masters at seeking out a good tale, they are simply awful at re-telling them. They tend to get the details of a story mixed up, and often tell the end of the story because the beginning. Funkeys listening to their stories often have to tell them to stop and go back to the beginning...or rewind! They've been known to stop one story and pop in another at moment’s notice.
While the Rewind have the Rewind Roost on Funkiki Island, they also have established a network of temporary houses to young Funkey travelers unable to pay the high prices of hotels, or other travelers who just admire the free spirit of the Rewind.
This network of housing is another key to the Rewind being masters at communication allowing the Rewind to carry Funkeys' notes and mail through these tree houses as they travel the world. Rumor has it that the Rewind have amassed considerable wealth through this unconventional business, and store their funds in banks somewhere off the coast of Funkiki Island.
Their inventive spirit and entrepreneurial style has led to their Air Mail network to become the 2nd most popular communication* in the world. Rumors spread by the Gabby profess that the Rewind are in talks with the Tom to put the Funkey computer networks into all of the Rewind's tree top lodges. We have no doubt that the Rewind are sure to find a way to profit from this business venture.
While flighty and chatty, the Rewind are best known as fierce and loyal friends and for their dependability. They've never lost a note, never turned away a foreign traveler, and once you befriend a Rewind, they are a friend for life.
Both the Rewind's Air Mail and the Gabby's Rumors are currently noted as the 2nd most popular communication by the Funkeystown Library.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 204
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Rewind
- Always be kind to a Rewind!
- Remember to visit the Rewind Roost on Funkiki Island.
- You know what's great about being a Rewind? I NEVER get in trouble for passing notes in class.
- That's my stickin' and I'm story to it.
- Sometimes, I get the parts of my up stories mixed. Mean what I know?
- B.U! Did story you hear about the Funkey that kept messing up tolds he storied? I remember can't who was it...
To Master Lox
- Lox Master! It's Rewind coup the fly time!
- I've got a message for you, Tax Robot: No Funkey likes your boss!
To Mayor Sayso
- Sayso Mayor! Did you ever notice how ALL the other Funkeys say your name wrong?
To Jerry Pearl
- Hey Jerry, Rewind wants a story.
- Your Highness. Come by the Roost Rewind and we'll story swaps.
- No Mr. Native, I have no coconuts. I have crackers. Islander want a cracker?