|Game Room||Ace Hanger|
Ace is a Game Creator Funkey released with the Paradox Green expansion. The Ace tribe is native to Paradox Green.
Ace's body is olive with yellow accents. Ace's single eye is a red and blue star, and his mouth is sharklike. He has a bullseye with a picture of a nuclear bomb on his stomach.
The most industrial of all Funkeys, the Ace live a down and dirty, one might say base, lifestyle; bathing in oil, staging metal eating contests, and building up things only to blow them up. Hard working, and relentless, the Ace are known to say thing like "Why use 1 rivet when 100 would do?" With razor sharp teeth and a sailor's vocabulary, the Ace have never faced a problem they couldn't build over. They believe that nature's creations can provide unlimited potential for the future, but only if they are bent to their will and forged to their vision.
When called upon to produce all the weapons in The Great Funkey Wars of the Third Funkazoic Era, it was the Ace and their relentless effort led by their greatest manufacturer, Rivet Rose, that gave King Funkankhamun the weapons to turn the tide of war and defeat the hordes of the evil King Kahn. During the war effort, the Ace live by one creed, "We can build longer, harder, and stronger then any other Funkey."
After the war, the countryside was scarred by fighting and when the long rebuilding process begun, it was once again the Ace that came to the aid of all Funkeys. With their great forges and massive factories, the Ace rebuilt Terrapinia and ushered in the Funkey Industrial Revolution. Massive Ace structures like the Earfull Tower, One Cool Dam, and the barbeque shack on the corner of 5th and Main, became the symbols of hope and progress. The Ace always had one goal on their mind, "If you build it, then it's built."
The Ace have a symbol for their ruthless efficiency - a shiny band of metal. Perfect, no beginning, no end. The legend is that this wheel is like the rolling pursuit of progress. Like any wheel, once on it, you can't slow down, you can't let go, and you can't hold on, and you cant go back, and you can't stand still. The message: Nowhere to go but up.
Progress sometimes comes at a cost though and the Ace's single minded manufacturing mission has had some unfortunate effects on the landscape of Terrapinia. But as soon as their smoke stacks keep pumping soot into the air, the Ace continue to remind other Funkeys that "Progress takes work, and work is dirty before it is clean." The future is now and the Ace are not looking back!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 295
These values can be inputted into the Funkeys Selection Mod to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 00000127
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Ace
- I love the smell of oil in the morning...smells like progress!
- I built a skyscaper with blocks when I was only 4 years old.
- I like to blow stuff up. Got anything that needs an explosive face lift?
- If you want the Ace to respect you, roll up your sleeves and get to work!
- Build them high, build them long. Build them fast, and build them strong.
- Metal is the wave of the future, U.B. You should catch a ride.
To Master Lox
- You might as well leave the Ace alone, Master Lox. We melted all our coins down in the name of progress!
- Rather then me giving you my coins, how about a free metal polishing instead?
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, the Ace believe the skyline of Funkeystown could use a few more smoke stacks.
To Jerry Pearl
- We can't spend time with you at the beach Jerry. We would certainly get sand in our rivets!
- To solve your coconut shortage your Majesty, we simply need to industrialize your Native output.
- Coconuts? We have screws, bolts, and cogs. But no coconuts.
- Ace's design seems to mainly draw inspiration from World War II-era fighter planes, most notably sharing the single star and shark-mouth design of the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk.
- The Ace manufacturer called Rivet Rose is a reference to Rosie the Riveter, a symbol of inspiration to women working in factories during World War II.
- The names of the Ace's constructions are references to real-world landmarks. For example, the Earfull Tower is a nod to the Eiffel Tower in France.
- During development, Ace's working name was Bomber.
- Rare and Very Rare versions of Ace were planned. Rare Ace would have been silver with red accents, and Very Rare Ace would have been blue with grey and silver accents.
- Due to his status as a Game Creator, his figure had a slightly higher price than others.
- Also, since he is a Game Creator, his head shape differs from a standard Funkey with round faced cylinders on the sides as opposed to semi-spheres
- All Ace figures originally came packaged with the detachable Ace Jetpack, a replica of the item utilized in-game.