|Game Room||Sprout Arboretum|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Sprout is a Funkey released with the base game. The Sprout tribe is native to Kelpy Basin.
The Sprout are always precisely prim, particularly proper and the most purely polite of all of the Funkeys.
The Sprout have perfectly manicured lawns, elaborate gardens and showpiece homes. They are often featured in the “Funkeys Home and Garden” and “Architecturally Funkey Digest” and a Sprout has won the coveted Felix Award (given to the neatest Funkey) for as long as anyone can remember.
Most jobs around town associated with keeping things beautiful are held by Sprout. They work in concert with the Boggle to keep trash off the street although they find the Boggle to be “gross creatures.” They have a natural ability to grow any type of vegetation. If they had thumbs, they would most certainly be green!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Green) - 26
- Rare (Yellow) - 27
- Very Rare (White) - 28
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Sprout
- Keeping Terrapinia clean will be easy if you just go green!
- Boggle are so gross...but I must say, they do good work.
- Sprouts are Funkeys that can really grow on you.
- Just because I'm a Sprout, that doesn't mean you should feed me a load of fertilizer.
- Keep Terrapinia beautiful. Pop a squat and plant a plant!
- Always keep the grass under your feet, young U.B...unless, of course there is a "Keep Off The Grass" sign nearby.
To Master Lox
- Mr. Master Lox, at the risk of being rude, you sir, are NOT one of the many wonders of Terrapinia.
- I'm going to go out on a limb, Henchman and say that, "Money is the root of all evil."
To Mayor Sayso
- Mr. Mayor, allow me to plant a suggestion: sculpture hedges to replace the Funkey City Council.
To Jerry Pearl
- Mr. Jerry of Funkiki Island. You appear to be a bit overgrown. Would you like me to mow your mop and prune those whiskers?
- Your Highness, seeing you reminds me that when I was young I thought I might be a pineapple tree, but it just turned out I was allergic to my plant food.
- I regret that I have no coconuts on my person at this time. Have you and the other locals considered growing them yourselves? I could show you how.
Base Game: Introduced.