|Game Room||Chum Divers|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Nibble is a Funkey released with the Funkiki Island expansion. The Nibble tribe is native to Funkiki Island.
The original inhabitants of Funkiki Island, Nibble have a deep love and respect for the ocean. The Nibble have a natural affinity towards the ocean, preferring to spend more time at sea then on land. In fact, they spend so much time in the water, they have permanent swimmers ear. Their scary, chomping appearance is less about eating and more about clearing their ears. They are always yawning and opening and closing their big mouths. The yawning sounds like growling and the movement looks like biting so most visitors are first quite scared of the Nibble. But once you get to know them, you'll dive right in.
Some believe the Nibble to be ancient ancestors of the Glub who eons ago crossed the great Blue Divide on primitive boats guided only by the stars. But while the Glub are known for the wonderful singing voices, the Nibble's water clogged ears make them tone deaf. With the invention of the portals, and the subsequent flood of Funkey tourists to Funkiki Island, the Nibble established the now famous Chum Divers beach shop. Chum Divers offers snorkeling, guided fishing tours, and their special Pearl Diving expeditions. Or just stop in for a quick bite.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Gray) - 83
- Rare (Black) - 84
- Very Rare (White) - 85
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Nibble
- The Chum Divers on Funkiki Island are chums of mine.
- Everything sound like it's under the Funkey Ocean!
- I feel like a Nibble out of water.
- Don't worry, I don't bite...except when I'm eating, of course
- My swimmers' ears have gone all Funkey!
- I can't stress how important this is U.B: Never go deep sea diving without your Funkey earplugs!
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Suddenly, swimmer's ear isn't this Nibble's biggest problem.
- All my coins are at the bottom of the Great Blue Divide, so if you really want to collect my tax Henchman, go soak yourself.
To Mayor Sayso
- Hey Mayor, since I help pay your salary, how about holding me upside-down by my ankles until my ears drain?
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry, let me know as soon as my ear plugs come in, okay? It's kinda important.
- You wouldn't have an island cure for severe water in the ear, would you Chief Pineapple?
- Meet me at the docks, tonight native buddy. I know where Jerry keeps his coconuts hiden [sic].