|Game Room||Flurry Lodge|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Flurry is based on a snowflake. His face is a large, complex snowflake with two black eyes, and he wears a white scarf. He also has white hands and feet.
Common Flurry is blue, Rare Flurry is mint, and Very Rare Flurry is red.
Originally from the shivery ice flow region, the Flurry are very cool under pressure making them the shrewdest negotiators in Terrapinia. It is said they literally have ice water flowing through their veins. Legendary for their ability to sell anything to anyone, it is rumored that the Flurry even sold butter to the Boggle.
You would think that, coming from frozen tundra, the Flurry would seek a warm sunny patch of sand to spend their vacation, but after their first visit to Funkiki Island, the Flurry had entirely different plans. They bought the highest piece of land from the local natives for two scarves and a worn out mitten, and set about creating Mt. Carousel, Terrapinia’s premier ski resort. A Flurry spokesperson told the Funkiki Vacation Board that “they spared no expense, importing only the choicest snow, even handpicking each individual snowflake from the tallest mountain peaks throughout Terrapinia.” Whether or not that is true we’ll never know, but the Flurry are cool enough to keep snow on a tropical island year round.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Blue) - 80
- Rare (Sea Foam) - 81
- Very Rare (Red) - 82
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Flurry
- Flurry are master Funkey salesmen. We could even sell chum to the Nibble.
- I'm not giving you the Funkey cold shoulder, I'm just chillin'.
- Ski you later at Powder Peak!
- There's no Funkey cooler than me. Feel my feet, they're frozen solid!
- Flurry go with the Shivery Ice Flow!
- Try to be a Funkey Air-conditioner, U.B. When everything around you is heating up, it's your job to keep it cool.
To Master Lox
- I just felt a chill go through me. No wonder, it's you, Master Lox.
- It'll be a cold day in Funkeystown when you get my coins, Tax Flunkey.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso, you need beard extentions and I'm just the Funkey to sell them to you!
To Jerry Pearl
- Hey Jerry, when you need a break from soakin' up the Sol, come on up to Powder Mountain and just chill.
- The Pineapple King! You should trade in your head-dress for a Funkey sled and visit us up at Powder Mountain.
- Sorry Mr. Native, I just used my last one for a coconut cooler. Refreshing!