|Game Room||Da Scratch Club|
|Game||Mix Master Scratch|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
Scratch is a Funkey released with the base game. The Scratch tribe is native to Funkeystown.
The Scratch design is most likely based of a mixer board, with a music disc instead of a face and a screeb for sound control located on the front body. The Scratch has different colored bodies depending on the rarity, red, yellow and black. The head, arms and feet are allways the same tone of gray.
The Scratch discovered early on that they had the power of music. In the time of troubles, during the Funkey wars of the 3rd Funkazoic Era, they used this power to disable their enemies.
Masters of music, whether Techno, Hip Hop, or Rock, when the Scratch start to spin tunes, all the other Funkeys are compelled to dance. With opposing armies in a hypnotic dance trance, the Scratch were able to win many battles.
These days they use this power only for good. Known as party starters, the Scratch are always looking for things to take it to the next level. But if trouble ever returns, the Scratch could make a valuable ally... or a powerful enemy.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without it figure.
- Normal (Red) - 71
- Rare (Yellow) - 72
- Very Rare (Black) - 73
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Scratch
- Are you ready to tear up the dance floor, my Funkey friend?
- When I spin my Hypno-Funk, everyone gots to shake their trunk!
- If you have an itch to dance, all you need is a Scratch!
- I'll spin a disc, you spin your Funkey self!
- Get down, get Funkeys!
- Listen to what the Scratch-man is spinnin' for you, U.B. Move to your own groove and you'll always be as cool as a Flurry's feet.
To Master Lox
- Whoa, Master L! Normally I don't take requests, but in your case I'll make an exception.
- A tax 'bot? No way you're getting Scratch's scratch.
To Mayor Sayso
- Yo, yo, yo, Mayor Say-so! Lay some spin-control on me.
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry, my island Funkey friend! Let me rotate a few tunes for you to kick back by.
- Your Majesty, did you know that pineapples make the perfect Funkey back scratcher?
- Sorry, little island buddy. Coconuts are not on Scratch's play list.
- A balloon of Scratch was seen in the live-action Speed Racer movie.
Base Game: Introduced.