|Game Room||Sprocket Shanty|
|Game||Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Sprocket|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
As an ambitious primary student at Funkeystown, the young Dr. Tinker created the first Sprocket as an entry into his school science contest.
Designed to help the Boggle with garbage duties, Dr. Tinker bragged to the contest judges that his design would turn waste material into a much more delicious food then that “bland Boggle Butter!” However, when he turned on, rather than producing something delicious, Sprocket only wanted to dance. While their herky-jerky groove was impressive in its own right, Dr. Tinker had no time for a Sprocket when they danced.
While Dr. Tinker may not have liked it, the kids in Funkeystown loved to dance like Sprocket! Sprocket’s dance, the robot, as it became known, was all the craze. Sprocket’s popularity grew, but like all fads, one day the kids no longer wanted to do the dance. Since he was kind of a one dance Funkey, he wandered off and was not heard of again.
Now, the Sprocket, dancing robots, are a reoccurring nightmare for most Funkey kids as they are reminded of just how silly they really looked!
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Gray) - 164
- Rare (Orange) - 180
- Very Rare (Black) - 193
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Sprocket
- I know Dr. Tinker was disappointed, but what would you rather do - eat garbage or dance?!
- They say my springs are wound too tight and that I have a screw loose.
- Do you know the "Sprocket Rocket"?
- My dancing's a little rusty. Do you happen to have an oil can on you?
- I was built to grub garbage, but I was born to boogie down and shake my groove springs.
- The only advise I can offer your U.B. is: don't be me.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox. Why do I feel like a junk heap waiting to happen?
- Sorry, tax man. I don't have any loose change, only loose screws.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mayor Sayso. How come there isn't a "Do The Robot Day" in Funkeystown?
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry Pearl! Weren't you the President of "The Robot" fan club back in the day?
- Mr. King Pineapple, sir, is there any way you could make "The Robot" the offical dance of Funkiki Island?
- Yes, I have no coconuts, Mr. Native. Would lug nuts do?
- Sprocket appears in the Codex and in cutscenes prior to the release of the figure.