|Game Room||U.F.U.N.K. Studios|
The only thing that the Holler love more than listening to music is expressing their opinions about music... and expressing them loudly.
There are no Funkeys that know more about Mainstream and Obscure Funkey musicians than Holler. Their encyclopedic knowledge of these artists and their works are often the subject of heated arguments between Holler with opposing views on music. The impact of the legendary Funkey composer, Foxgang Funkzart's string instruments versus the social importance of the scratching technique of M.C. Funkey Floyd on popular culture would not be an uncommon subject for debate.
While their expertise on all musical matters is never in question, it's the Holler's technique for winning their arguments that most Funkeys find annoying. The Holler tend to believe that if someone they are debating with is not agreeing with their point of view, then simply saying their opinion louder will somehow win the argument. This leads to most discussions with a Holler escalating into nothing more than an epic yelling match!
This "talent" has led them to be members of the fourth kind of communication in Terrapinia - loud yelling. The Holler can achieve such high volumes with their yelling that they can communicate with each other over great distances. Funkeys go to Holler stations, give the resident Holler a note, and he screams it to the other Holler stations in the network. Eventually your message gets to its destination. Unfortunately, sometimes the message you started with is not the same when it reaches its destination. This phenomenon is known as Holler It Communication Upload Purity Syndrome... or Hiccups. Hiccups in the system are an accepted curiosity of this communication system. Young Funkeys have even turned it into a game.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal - 205
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Holler
- WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC, BE LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD!
- THEY JUST KICKED ME OUT OF FUNKEYSTOWN LIBRARY. I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!
- JUST WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY FELLOW HOLLER!
- SOME SAY MY VOLUME CONTROL IS BUSTED!
- HEY FUNKEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!
- U.B. I'M GOING TO FUNKEYSTOWN. ANYONE YOU WANT ME TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO?
To Master Lox
- MASTER LOX! I HAVE TO WARN EVERYONE YOU'RE HERE! OH, GUESS I JUST DID!
- TAX COLLECTORS MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM!!!
To Mayor Sayso
- YOUR HONOR! I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THAT "DISTURBING THE PEACE" TICKET I GOT!
To Jerry Pearl
- REMEMBER ME, JERRY?! I'M THE FUNKEY YOU KICKED OFF FUNKIKI ISLAND BECAUSE GUESTS COMPLAINED THEY COULDN'T HEAR THE VOLCANO!
- YOUR MAJESTY, I REALLY LOVE THE FAMOUS ISLAND SINGER, FUNKEY-HO! VERY SOOTHING!
- COCONUTS?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT THOSE? WHEN YOU EAT THEM, THEY ARE SO LOUD, YOU CAN'T HEAR YOURSELF THINK!
- The musicians mentioned are references to real-world musicians. For example, Foxgang Funkzart is a shout-out to famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Holler was originally planned to be sold as a single figure instead of in a two-pack with Boggle.