Built by the Oni to keep their Oni warriors ready for battle, only recently has the Oni dojo been opened to other warrior Funkeys. Do you have what it takes to be the champion of the Oni dojo?
Use the arrow keys control direction, Z to Strike, X to Kick, and C to headbutt. Wait for your power meter to fill and try your Funkey's special moves displayed at the bottom of the screen!
Each character has two special moves, activated using a specific key combination. These include:
- Singe: Mui Caliente (Down, Right, Z), Vicious Breath (Left, Left, Right)
- Raj: Kitty's Got Claws (Down, Left, Right, Z), Hairball (Down, Right, Z)
- Yang: Duality (Down, Down, Up), Stars (Down, Right, Z)
- Bomble: A Delicious Bass (Left, Right, Z), Big Foot (Right, Left, Right)
- Maul: Button Boomerang (Left, Right, Z), Needlework (Right, Right, Right)
- Nectar: Hive Bomber (Down, Down, Down, Z), Sticky Situation (Left, Down, Right)
- At 500 points, you will receive 16 coins.
- At 1,500 points, you will receive 32 coins.
- At 2,500 points, you will receive 64 coins.
- At 5,000 points, you will receive 88 coins.
- At 7,500 points, you will receive 96 coins.
- At 10,000 points, you will receive 250 coins.
- At 5,000 points, you will receive the Sparring Dummy be able to play Funkey Fighters in your Crib's Gameroom.
- At 7,500 points, you will receive a trophy for Funkey Fighters. This trophy differs based on which Funkey you are playing as.
- At 10,000 points, you will receive an item dependant on what Funkey you play as. Items include:
- Singe Flames (for Singe)
- Tiger Skin Wallpaper (for Raj)
- Large Yang Propaganda Poster (for Yang)
- Ice Walls (for Bomble)
- Maul patch (for Maul)
- Nectarcomb (for Nectar)
- After beating Funkey Fighters with all six characters, you will receive the Hidden Realm Gem.
- Funkey Fighters is the only game with multiple trophies.
- Funkey Fighters is also the only game that can be accessed by more than one tribe of Funkeys.