|Game Room||Lucky Palace|
|Rarities||Common, Rare, Very Rare|
There’s an old saying, “I’d rather be lucky than good,” and nobody is more lucky than the Lucky. That is why, of course, they are called the Lucky.
Many, many years ago, the Lucky discovered, quite by accident, the secret to controlling all the rainbows in Terrapinia. The first thing they did with the skill was use it to find the pot of coins that everyone knows is at the end of rainbows. Since they have so many coins, they’ve never again had to work a day in their life! Because of this, the Lucky are always friendly and have a permanently sunny disposition, even when it’s raining.
While the Snipe will always aggressively assert that they are the roughest, and the Wasabi may be legendary for their stealthy funk-fu powers, everybody really know that the Lucky are the toughest of all Funkeys! Being the toughest of all Funkeys around, the Lucky really don’t feel any need to prove their toughness to anyone!
Not feeling a need to brag about their toughness, the Lucky instead pride themselves on their education level, frequently telling others how book smart they are. They spend considerable time keeping their minds healthy by planning challenging puzzles and word games. The Lucky have established a very prestigious college called Lucky Lady University as a rival school to the Waggs’ University of Soft and Cuddly. Not only is it one of the finest academic schools in Terrapinia, it also consistently has one of the best bowball teams throughout the land. LLU’s current head mistress, Lucky D, is not only one of the smartest Funkeys in the land, she is also one of the prettiest . . . and of course, the luckiest.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (White) - 162
- Rare (Black) - 175
- Very Rare (Green) - 191
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Lucky
- How lucky are you to run into a Lucky?
- Rain or shine, it's always a Lucky day in Terrapinia.
- Find your own pot of coins!
- Without rain, there wouldn't be any rainbows.
- I'd rather be a Lucky than good.
- If you ever need a little bit of luck, U.B, just call on your favorite Lucky.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox?! Suddenly, I don't feel so lucky.
- So you want my coins, Mr. Henchman? Okay, I'm sure I'll find more soon.
To Mayor Sayso
- Mr. Mayor, I certainly hope I'm going to see you at the big USC and LLC bowball game. With any luck, it'll be a blow out for LLC!
To Jerry Pearl
- Hi, Jerry. Funkiki Island is so fortunate to have you there sitting on it's beach to keep it from floating away.
- A King living on a tropical paradise...I can see I'm not the only lucky Funkey around here.
- Of course, my island buddy. I just happen to have some coconuts with me! How me is that?!