|Common, Rare, Very Rare
Dyer's design is based on a stereotypical depiction of a hippie. His body is colored in a tie-die pattern, coalescing in a spiral on his stomach. His face consists of a peace sign with a slight bloom around it. He also wears a flower around his neck, as well as Birkenstock-like sandals.
Common Dyer is red, blue and yellow; Rare Dyer is red, green and yellow; and Very Rare Dyer is grey and ice blue.
Legend tells of a young boy, a shepherd named Dyer who was a notorious prankster, and of a gullible wolf who loved to play cards. The boy would call the wolf over and bet that he could guess what card the wolf would draw from the deck of cards. They would cut the deck, draw the card and the boy always guessed right. On day, the wolf checked the cards and found they were all the same. The boy barely escaped with his life.
The boy learned his lesson and vowed never to take advantage of another being again; to live a life of peace and harmony with all living creatures. They even befriended the Kootie, a small bug that lives on the skin of Funkeys. The Dyer realized that use of soap was killing the poor Kooties so they stopped washing and using soap.
The Dyer are often found sleeping, or as they call it, “extended deep thought sessions”. The Dyer like to participate in these “deep though sessions” in large groups, and it is not uncommon to find large groups of Dyer just lying around parks, on the beach, or on the campuses of Our Lucky Lady and USC. Rather than speak, the Dyer write down their thoughts on small plastic discs and throw them back and forth to each other. They even developed a mass communication method where many Dyers run around chucking the message disk back and forth. They say it is the ultimate but it is yet to catch on.
These values can be inputted into CheatEngine to access the Funkey without its figure.
- Normal (Red) - 161
- Rare (Green) - 174
- Very Rare (Grey) - 190
To any Funkey
- Hello! My Name Is Dyer
- I wasn't sleeping. I was in an "extended deep thought session".
- My friends and I wanted to have a deep philosophical debate, but we lost our Flying Funkey Discs!
- Do you smell something....funkey?
- Ewww! Keep that soap away from me.
- Do you know the way to Our Lucky Lady?
- Make sure to get plenty of rest, U.B. "extended deep thought sessions" can really be exhausting.
To Master Lox
- Master Lox! Somebody please tell me this is all an extended deep thought session!
- You Henchmen really know how to harsh a Dyer's day.
To Mayor Sayso
- Just to let you know Mr. Mayor, we're organizing a big "sleep in" over at Funky U. We're going to protest something, but we can't agree on what.
To Jerry Pearl
- Jerry dude! Whew, you stink, bro! Alright, turned pro-Cooties! Down with Soap! Down with Soap!
- My hero, the Pineapple King! You gotta love a job where other Funkeys have to wait on you 24/7!
- Do I have any coconuts? Gee, I didn't know there was going to be a test today, my native brother. I'll get back to you before the end of the week.
- The communication method developed by the Dyer is a reference to the sport of ultimate frisbee.
- Dyer seems to be the only Funkey shown to be wearing any kind of shoes.